Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I remember about high school:

1.) My closest friends

2.) Backroads

3.) Friday night football games

4.) Tight rolled pants

5.) Tails / Mullets / perms for guys

6.) Being named Football Sweetheart

7.) Marching/Stage band ( and I am not a band geek)

8.) Trip to London

9.) Graduation

10.) Getting braces 3 days before senior pictures

11.) Missing my final basketball game against Rogers..which I believe we would have won if my mother hadn't told coach my ankle was too hurt to play.

12.) Our Fight Song

13.) Crushes on boys

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hee hee! I'm sure you can even still remember the routine to the fight song (muscle T, muscle down)! Go ahead...see how much you remember! You can even pretend to hold pom poms! My kids think it's hilarious when I do it! ;-)