Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Congrats Graduate!!

My beautiful and talented niece, Sutton, graduated from high school this past weekend. She is an outstanding young lady and I know she will continue to impress as she moves on to her next chapter in life. Sutton is an excellent athlete and has worked very hard to achieve a FULL volleyball scholarship!! Not only does she incredibly talented, she is equally as smart. To read more about Sutton, check out Devin's blog. Sutton was born the year I graduated from high school. All I could think about was where have the last 18 years gone???!

I have a couple of pics from graduation that I took. That is, until my batteries went dead. I thought I was all prepared for the picture taking and grabbed my spare batteries...which were as dead as the ones in the camera. So to see pictures...you will have to go to Devin's blog.

She was also surprised with a NEW CAR!! You have to see her face in the pics...so for that-you will need to go to Devin's blog. ( Do you see a pattern here?)

Oh yeah! One of the funniest cards she received was from my brother, Ryan. It was all written in Spanish. He signed it..."hope you took Spanish!" It was TOO FUNNY!

No comments: