Friday, June 20, 2008

The Sweetest Thing

Bailey and Ashlyn have been gone the past week spending some of their summer vacation time with their bonus grandparents. As you can imagine, Dayden has really missed them. She asked for them each morning after about the 3rd or 4th day of their absence. So last night, when I picked her up from daycare, I suprised her with Bailey and Ashlyn waiting for her in the car. She squeeled with delight when she saw them. I cannot begin to describe her elation.

This morning we were on our way to drop her off at daycare. It's typically a little more quiet in the morning (sleepy heads). Dayden decides to break the silence and says, "Hey guys!...Dayden is SOOOO happy!"

I guess she is still thrilled to have Bailey and Ashlyn home...and of course, Mommy is too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids said she just couldn't get enough of them! Enjoy your weekend!
Libby

Helen said...

I miss you guys too!!!!