Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Having Trouble

Ugh! I'm still feeling like time is standing still.......

I talked to David on Sunday. It always makes me feel better to hear is voice. Dayden got to talk to him too-and this is always heartwrenching and wonderful all rolled up in one. She loves him to death and she knows his voice and his pictures. We talk about him ALOT...I just pray she is as loveable to him when he gets back as she is to his pictures. I have tried really hard to make sure she knows who her daddy is. She senses how much I miss him. When we have to hang up I guess it's written all over my face. She knows Mommy needs a hug and she always makes sure I get one. She is so intuitive for a 23 month old!!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Wow - I feel the EXACT same way .... it stinks I know. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Helen said...

The end is near! Dayden has plenty of hugges and kisses for the both of you. Plus, come on, who could forget David! You are a strong chicka!!!

Unknown said...

You two need your daddy! It's almost over! YAY!!!

Marla said...

Hang in there Gina. Robert and I are praying for you, David and your kids.