Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Pics






I have a very patriotic family. My dad has always been very proud of this country and the American service member and has made certain that each of us knew what America stands for. He has taken us to Ft. Hood a bizillion times to visit and watch their holiday fireworks celebrations. We celebrate all patriotic holidays. Right now, I find the ceremonies very hard to attend, so I didn't attend any. I am so proud of David and what he does for our country. I get very emotional when it comes to anything military. I wanted to post something great and wonderful about our servicemembers and those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice, but I cannot muster the courage to do so right now. Here are some pics of the kids proudly wearing their red, white and blue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures with the flag - cute idea! I need to take some like that this year....
Libby

Helen said...

I missed this one...........posting. Too cute!!! (I miss Baily M. stories!) I'm embarrased I haven't put any of my patriotic "stuff" out yet. Actually, since Allan I haven't decorated much.

LauraBelle said...

Oh my goodness!! What an adorable bunch you have there! Awesome flag pics!