Thursday, January 10, 2008

Special Thanks


I would like to thank everyone who has commented with their prayers and heartfelt words of encouragement for David and our family. While each and everyone brings tears to my eyes, I find them quite comforting. It has already become a form of therapy for me and each of you have become a "friend" reminding me that our country still supports our troops and their families. So please-accept my heartfelt THANK YOU for your words of support.

I also have to let everyone know about the latest exciting news. My 4th grader, Bailey, and all of the 4th grade classes in his school have adopted David and his battalion as a part of their STARS program!! They have already begun to gather items for care packages to the guys. Thanks so much to Bailey, his teachers and the entire 4th grade class!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you could post a needs list here. Now that we all have David's address, many of us in blogger-land could send items as well.

MKHKKH said...

If we can designate a troop, i will have our Girls Scout Cookies sent to his troop from our hometown heros donations.

Gina said...

Wow! Thanks mkhkk!!