Thursday, January 31, 2008

MEME...MY FIRST TAG!

How long have you been blogging?
I just started blogging a few weeks ago.

What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
My sister Devin. I have checked her blog almost daily since she told me about it. I love keeping up with my neices and nephews this way...

Are you trying to make money online or just doing it for fun?
Just doing it for fun...and so my husband can peek in on us while he is deployed. **(Hi Baby-miss you like crazy!!)

What three things do you love about being online?
Hmm...3 things?
1. I like being able to search for anything online. From current news and weather to what the heck "Apple Bottom jeans" are...you know the song!
2. I love being able to keep in touch with family and friends via email since I rarely have enough time to actually call...
3. With my busy life I love being able to shop online.

What three things do you struggle with online?
I'm very "internet challenged" sometimes...

Tag three people.
I don't know 3 people so I will tag Mary Helen!!

No comments: