Sunday, January 27, 2008

I don't think I'm ready for this!!



Oh my...where do I start?? My 8 year old daughter is learning so much from her classmates. Some of the "life lessons" she's learning aren't so...shall I say...accurate. And, some of them are very R rated if youaknowhatImean. So after a very long talk today about certain aspects of the birds and the bees, I felt certain she was still my little girl who still loves to play dress up and sleeps with her favorite American Girl doll. That is until...she got a pimple!!

Ugh! Just when I thought I had salvaged a few more moments of her being a little girl she shows me this teensy-weensy, teeny-tiny, little whitehead right smack dab in the middle of her nose. Oh, the hearbreak!! We talked about if for a minute and decided that it was totally NOT a big deal! We go on with our day. You can imagine my surprise at dinner tonight when she looks over at me with those big beautiful brown eyes and says..."Mommy, I need Proactive!"

1 comment:

Kisha said...

OMG that is so cute, she needs PROACTIVE for a little pimple on her nose.