Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

Wow!! Has it already been a week and a half? Time flies when you're having fun!!!

David's welcome home celebration was incredible. He is in good health and good spirits. Our time FLEW by and we have another week apart before he will be home...as in home-home. As in...in Texas, in our house, home-home. I have lots to blog about and some pictures to go along so I'll get started on those soon. I will have to go back to about the 22nd of Aug and catch up-so hang in there-you may be inundated with info!!

I must unpack the rest of my stuff now and in David's words: grab some chow, make a head call and hit the rack. (Man, I don't know how Devin travels with young kids...I'm D-U-N with hotel living for a while!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Home!! Inundate me, please! I need details!

Helen said...

FINALLY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of all of the events...glad you had a good trip!
Libby