Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TAG! I'M IT!!

Mary Helen, as I so lovingly call her, over at SuperMom tagged me for a meme. This meme is to consist of six random things about myself, so here it goes:

I HAVE to eat chips every day when I get home while cooking dinner. I get really, really, r-e-a-l-l-y upset if someone eats all the chips and I come home to nada!! I am starving by the time I walk in the door and I am super grumpy if I don't get a snack.

I do not keep ketchup in the fridge. I hate cold ketchup and my family uses it enough that it never has a chance to go bad. Most of my friends give me hard time about it...but they always remember to put it in the pantry and not the FRIDGE!

I always count the strokes as I shave my legs...don't really have any clue why...i just do.

I met Robert Van Winkle AKA Vanilla Ice at a boat show at Dallas Market Hall a few years ago. David kept singing "Dyess, Dyess Baby!" really load. Totally David. **And Mary Helen and I met William Hung on a girls weekend trip to California. Yes, we took pics with him!!

I believe that Snickers candy bars heal heartburn.

**And one more because I mentioned it above...if I know your birth name, I will most certainly call you by it and not your "nick" name. Example: Mary Helen-who typically goes by Helen. So, if you are using my phone to call her, you have to look under the "M's" not the "H's".

I would love to tag more people, but I have no more blogging friends. A lot of the people that read my blog have either already been tagged or they don't blog. Sorry guys. I'm really boring these days with my hubby home!! (WINK!)

Hope you discovered something new about me.

5 comments:

Helen said...

You cracked me up! Totally forgot about William Hung!!! She Bangs! She Bangs! And we certainly need another girls trip!

Helen said...

O, & did u know Vanilla Ice dated Madonna?!

Marla said...

And that would be why Robert always called you Regina!!

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up about the ketchup comment....since you know Chad's family thinks we're crazy to keep it in the pantry :).

Only you could eat all those chips & stay as slim as you are...lucky!
Libby

Unknown said...

Who ARE you?! LOL!!