Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sabotager


Okay, I'll admit that I feel so much better since I have been working out. I have more energy, I'm definitely stronger, and the "me" time is very much appreciated. But one of my "target" areas is not really changing. I mean, it is, but it isn't. The whole mid section that stretches out to an unthinkable size during pregnancy has not returned to it's pre pregnancy position.



I am so frustrated.

I don't work on that area every night, but after learning that the "problem" isn't lack of muscle...I'm so disappointed.

It's diet. DIET!! I don't diet.

I'm the fast food queen and NOTHING is better to me than a #1 at McDonald's, a #8 at Whataburger or a #5 at Chick-Fil-A. Seriously, my friends, I could eat a hamburger and fries e-v-e-r-y day!!! (You know it's true Helen!) Just ask anyone that knows me. I am sabotaging all my hard work!! Ugh! (sniff-sniff)



What am I to do? I'm sure if I saved all the money I spent on eating out I could probably employ one of those food services like that Seattle Sutton lady from TV. Really, I probably would lose weight because she scares me and I would be afraid to eat her food.



Oh (sigh), I sure wish
my father would point those balloons this way...because he would make my breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Right Dad?!) One more thing: this is the only topic/issue that really makes me think that time is moving too quickly before David comes home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh PUUU-LEEEEZ. Come on Helen, let's jump her together. She's the little miss perfect-body we all strive to be.

I still love you though (even though it would be VERY easy to hate that perfect body.)

Helen said...

I totally agree, Devin!!! I only wish I had your genes, better yet, I wish I could fit in your jeans.