Friday, May 9, 2008

My Mom by Ashlyn Rea


Ashlyn reading about someone's mom.
The students are very excited to see if Mom can guess the right one!
Ashlyn served Libby and me Oreos and Pink Lemonade. Yum!!



Today we had Mother's Day Tea (well, really it was pink lemonade) in Ashlyn's class. Here are some of her answers to a questionnaire she completed about me. ( I didn't change the spelling/grammar so you could get the whole effect.) Each student read someone else's questionnaire and the moms in the room had to guess who the student was reading about. They also drew a picture on the backside of the paper to help give clues...It was very cute and there were some really funny answers.




Her favorite thing to do is: do crossword puzzals, and be on the computer.


Her favorite food is: Mcdonalds and other Fast foods.


Her favorite thing to watch is: Grey natamy, Desprate Hous wifes and GAC music video country countdown, Numbers cold case csi las.vegas.


She likes to listen to: Racol Flats and other stations like Radio disney, Kiss FM and other country music.


She is very proud of me when I: Make good grades and helps with the baby.


I love her very much because: she lets me take care of the baby like I will when I grow up and be a mommy.



********************************************************************


"What my Mom means to me!"

by: Ashlyn Martin



Mom you are very specail to me bcause you take good care of me you help and have very talented skill. I know that Bailey, Dayden, Daylee, Dacie and I all love you more than anything. You do alot of thing for me!


Love,

Ashlyn Rea!

3 comments:

Marla said...

How cute....great picture of you two.

Helen said...

That's your clone!!!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and Ashlyn!