Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good News From The Sandbox...


David's homecoming celebration just got moved up 3 days!!!! I sure hope it doesn't change (again!)!


We are both so ready for this deployment to be over. I am a true believer in absence makes the heart grow fonder... We always joke about the fact that we get to have a "honeymoon" period every couple of years and it certainly keeps our relationship new. Of course, I would rather not have to be separated because of war, but nonetheless, we are really-really- r.e.a.l.l.y ready for this to be over.
Can't wait for my Marine to be home!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get your flight moved up...tomorrow is the first day of August...you'll finally be in the same month!
Libby

Mommy said...

I am so happy for you! I will pray that time floats by!

Anonymous said...

The count down is on sista!
~Krista

Kisha said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm getting all butterly-ie just thinking about it. Ok, I know that's not a word but...YAY!

Helen said...

Cool!:)