Monday, July 21, 2008

Dinner Update

So David got to spend about 3 hours with Gary. He chaperoned his tour of the base and while Gary gave out signed copies of CSI:New York Season 3 DVD's.

For those of you who know David...he was in true David form when visiting with Gary. He mentioned the "magic legs" and "Lt. Dan" which Gary was nice enough to entertain. Gary is a true supporter of the military and also has a charity known as Operation Iraqi Children. He currently plays/performs in a band while he isn't filming and invited David out to Southlake for a listen when he returns. Maybe we will go check him out...

While I was researching his bio I came across this quote that made me think of myself (and David too):

""Wherever I go for the military, they always call me Lt. Dan. They just can't help it."

2 comments:

Helen said...

Name Dropper! I'm so jealous! Really, I had no idea who this guy was til you told me. Who could forget Lt. Dan?

Kisha said...

LOL, that's funny.