Friday, July 18, 2008

Dinner in New York??

Okay, not really...


David got to meet and have dinner with Gary Sinise about a week ago. He hasn't told me the "story" yet, but sent the picture to show proof! David and I are both fans of CSI:New York. But, all I ever think about when I see him is his character as Lt. Dan in Forest Gump. No-seriously, every time I watch CSI I say outloud...(gasp) "There's Lt.Dan!" in my best Forest Gump voice!!


I wonder if that's all David could think about-seriously-I say it every time!


Hopefully he got some of his own pictures. It appears he was getting the camera ready...

4 comments:

Helen said...

Way cool!

Anonymous said...

That is VERY cool....I'm interested to hear more about how Gary Sinise was there...like if he was with an organization or just on his own, or what. I've seen him in so many movies and shows, but agree that Lt. Dan will live on forever!

Lib

Unknown said...

That is cool! Jimmy sat next to him on a flight recently and said he was so nice but surprisingly very short! It'll be interesting to see if David thought the same.

Kisha said...

OMG that is so cool. I love the show and Forrest Gump. He is so lucky and Gary looks relaxed having diner, like they are old friends.