Monday, October 13, 2008

Target in Chicago

So most of you know that my favorite store is Target and I certainly don't go too long without visiting one. Well, in Chicago, where they have way too many people and not near enuf parking...we went to a 2 story Target. Sounds kinda crazy, huh? Well, check this out. This is even crazier!!! You can park your CART on a CART ESCALATOR while you ride beside it on the PEOPLE ESCALATOR!! (Now I know I come frum the kuntry,but this here was jest toooo much fer my backwoods brain)

4 comments:

Helen said...

LMAO!!!!................but way cool!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome...I've been a lot of places in my life, but I've NEVER seen THAT!!
Libby

Unknown said...

Okay, that is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I live in NH and we have one of those at our 2 story Target. I never do use it, it just seem weird.

My kids always want to do up in it...LMAO !