Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Park with ALL the kids

These are pictures from the weekend we had 5 of our 6 kids and we had April and Amy. They belong to a friend of David's from the Post Office. He and his wife were recently granted guardianship of these two girls. They have endured more in their 7 and 9 years than any of us will ever have to endure!! Until 6 months ago Billy (friend) didn't even know he had 2 great nieces and now he has them full time. He and his wife are wonderful people and quite loving. Billy's older kids are 30 something and 20 something so it's been a while since he was a full time dad. His wife hasn't had children of her own (and feels so blessed to have this opportunity) so we decided they could use a break!! Given their past history-they haven't let them out of their site so the were in desperate need of some alone time...







1 comment:

Helen said...

My siblings and I would go to the park all the time as kids. We LOVED that place. I can remember being afraid to climb the chain latter to a slide and being so afraid. Then, I went back to that same park as an adult and it wasn't as gaint as I thought when I was a kid.........I was such a sissy la la!