Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Since it was Easter, I decided to tack on a few extra PTO days so that I could head to my parents early and get some much needed visits in with good friends. I have known Lynn and Steph for about 25 years. We all grew up together and even though we talk only once a month or so, it's like we just saw each other yesterday. It was so good to see them and visit and gossip and catch up. I truly enjoyed dinner and missed the old days when we all hung out...


Little Dayden was definitely in heaven. Lynn followed her around outside all evening letting her explore, pick flowers, jump on the trampoline, and even ride a bike. Thanks Lynn!!


Gracie and Dayden had a great time terrorizing the cat. Does that cat even belong to them??

David and I are absolutely positive that Dayden will be our lil athlete. In fact, I'm trying to teach her a few skills of the game. Yes, David...I got game!!

She played to exhaustion. She was asleep before we got to the only blinking light in town!

2 comments:

Kisha said...

Glad to see that you are feeling better and the kids look like they are having so much fun.

Helen said...

Ahhhh, the beauty of going back home. Only I can relate and appreciate all that country stuff.