Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love it when Naunnie visits...





Well, while we waited for the awards ceremony for Ashlyn's DI competition, Mommy, Naunnie and Bailey decided to take me to the mall. I guess they think I like going shopping and sitting in that stroller. Haven't they learned I love to roam free and that I will yell at the top of my lungs if I don't get my way? I mean, REALLY, Daddy didn't give me this L-O-U-D voice for nothing. (I will make an excellent cheerleader or drill instructor someday...)

Anyway, there were some perks to the trip. I got to eat lunch with Naunnie, take a picture with the Easter Bunny (who, by the way, is the coolest and I cried really hard when Mommy said I had to get off of his lap) and I got to ride the train with my favorite brother Bailey (10)!!
It was so nice to have my Naunnie here. I really like it when she visits and I think my cousins like it when she visits them too. Maybe she'll come back next month and we can do more fun things together!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Your so good to remeber the Easter Bunny.

Unknown said...

Hi Cousin Dayden! I can't wait to play with you next weekend and hunt Easter eggs.

Love,
Peyton