Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bitter Sweet...



Nahille, Me, Helen and Lisa

I have been with these ladies for quite some time now. We have worked together side by side for over 2 years and love each other like sisters. We kid about how we see each other more than our own families! So, it is with a heavy heart that I leave this group. I have transfered to another clinic within our company that is much closer to home. I will miss each of you more than you can imagine. I do know, though, that because we are so close I will be able to call any of you at anytime, for any reason...and I expect that you will do the same. So, while we may not see each other at work everyday, we will remain the best of friends. I love you all and will miss you terribly.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I'm so sad today! No morning gossip session. Thank goodness for email. Hope you like your new clinic.

Unknown said...

You ladies need to go ahead and plan your girls' weekend now, complete with shoe shopping, sun bathing, and a margarita machine.

Hmmmmm.., I just happen to be available to chaperone. LOL!

Gina said...

Oh believe me, we have been trying to decide where to go for our girls' trip...definitely tropical!!

Marla said...

Since McKinney is closer to home you must be on my side of town. Let me know if Robert and I can do anything for you while David's gone.