Monday, February 18, 2008

No Mom...I really do have a tummy ache!!


Poor Bailey...Mom just knew he was using it as an excuse!! Bailey was moving a little slow Friday morning and he told me he had a tummy ache. I thought it was an excuse for not getting dressed in a timely manner. Turns out, he wasn't kidding. He threw up on the way to school and I quickly called Libby to let her know he wouldn't be there. Then he threw up on the way to Mom's work...and I drive 1 hr each way...and one final time at Mom's work. Oh did I feel so bad for the way I went on...and on...and on...and on about being responsible for your actions and not using a tummy ache as an exuse.


3 comments:

Kisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Awww...Auntie Devin pulled the same thing with Hayden. Sorry boys! Being sick was frowned upon in our house growing up.

Helen said...

Don't feel bad! As lisa say, something has to come out of a "hole" to stay home from school. I'm with Devin.

~Helen