Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine

David and I rarely celebrate Valentine's Day...as we feel like we celebrate our love and relationship daily. I hear every day how beautiful he thinks I am and how much he loves me. So-while we don't celebrate the day-I was really sad that my Valentine was so far away.
This year, the day reminded me of how everyone around will be celebrating their relationships and having their loved one so close. I wasn't feeling sorry for myself, just a little frustrated with the fact that September is still so many months away. All I wanted for V-Day was to hear his voice.
Now, for those of you who have that true connection with your partner, you know how to read each other. Whether you are an inch apart or a bizzilion miles apart, you can feel what the other is going through. David has the amazing ability to know exaclty what I need and when I need it. So...you can imagine my delight when I received a phone call yesterday and heard the sound of his voice on the other end of the line..."Happy V-Day Hunee!" Yep, that's just one of the many reasons why I love him to pieces. Thanks David-for ALWAYS being there even if you aren't physically able to be...all my love,always!!

No comments: