Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Our phones have been ringing of the wall (or desk) at work. Everyone is concerned about the pandemic. It's amazing how many people don't really listen to the guidelines set for by their physicians, local health department, CDC, WHO...

Now, I'll admit that I don't want the swine flu and I certainly don't want my children to contract the swine flu-but I'm not calling my doctor's office after every other news report!!

Sorry yall. I just needed to vent. I need to get back to my bizillion emails coming down from our infectious disease docs.

Hoping everyone steers clear of the swine flu-especailly those of us in healthcare who are most likely going to get it!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I'm the chick getting the phone calls for the "Mexican" flu. WTF? Seriously, this pt called it that. I'm also, the chick swabbing them too. Can the emails just STOP?! All I see is blah blah blah!