Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Sickly Update

Well, despite the fact that Dayden has been on Augmentin for 7 days, she still started running a fever Friday. I have to believe this "whatever" is viral since she is on the antibiotics. She had fever Friday night, all day Saturday and woke up Sunday fever free. Let's see if she stays that way!!
Her daycare celebrated the "Week of the Child" last week. On Monday we donated toiletries for the Wylie community outreach center. Tuesday I can't seem to remember, Wednesday was breakfast on the go for parents, Thursday was the ice-cream social and Friday was pajama day. Of course, in my typical rush to get out of the house on time I totally failed to take pictures. Needless to say she was super cute in her new pj's and her favorite slippers from Granny's house!!
Bailey and Ashlyn were home for half of the weekend. Their grandmother was in town watching their cousins so we did a switcheroo in the middle of the weekend so they could spend some time with her. Unfortunately, their cousins were sick too. I really hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! I pray that I can continue to stay free of illness myself so Dayden and I can make to California healthy and germ free!!!!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

We had week of the child week at school last week too ... breakfast with parents, pajama day, wacky hair Friday and an ice cream social!!! ;)