Friday, December 19, 2008

No BEANS about it...

Ashlyn (9): Mom! Is it human being or human bein?
Mom: Huh?!
Ashlyn: Is it human being or human be-IN?
Mom: Oh! It's human being..with an eeeennnggg at the end.
Ashlyn: So..., it's not like human bean like pinto bean??
Mom: (laughing) No silly, it has a "g" at the end.

a few seconds later...

Mom: That is so funny Ashlyn! That is so going on the blog!
Bailey(11): (walking in from his shower) What girl is going bald??
Ashlyn: Huh?! Bailey-nobody said a girl was going bald!!
Bailey: Mom? What did you say?
Mom: (still laughing) I s.a.i.d. that is so going on my blog.
Bailey: Oh. I thought you said some girl is going bald. What is going on your blog?
Mom/Ashlyn: Oh...nevermind!!

3 comments:

Marla said...

That cracks me up.

Helen said...

LOL!! Gotta love Bailey!!! (I'm picturing Hugh coming aout of the shower in his robe.............LOL!!)

Unknown said...

Too funny!!